1. Any new, unused, unsold (by Reseller to 3rd party), undamaged product that proven to be defective within 7 days of the invoice date shall be deemed as dead-on-arrival ("DOA"), subject to verification by iStarUSA, Inc.
- DOA products MUST be claimed with iStarUSA, Inc. within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Products claimed as DOA after 7 days from the invoice date will automatically become RMA.
- DOA products must be returned to iStarUSA, Inc. within fifteen (15) days after the RMA number was issued.
- iStarUSA, Inc. reserves the rights to repair, exchange or issue credit to Customer on DOA product.
2. Products that proven to be defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced by iStarUSA, Inc. provided that:
- The product is defective as a result of iStarUSA, Inc.'s material and/or workmanship (scratches/dents/etc.) will be considered damages, not defects, and will thus void the warranty
- The product is received by iStarUSA, Inc. within fifteen (15) days after the RMA number was issued
- Cases exhibit NO signs of being assembled into systems (common signs of assembly: CD-ROM has been installed, power supply has been added or removed, stickers have been applied, etc.
- Power supply has NOT been opened or tempered with.
iStarUSA Inc. provides a 3 year warranty for all power supplies manufactured by iStarUSA Inc. from the original date of purchase("Warranty Period"), under the iStarUSA Inc brand name within the United States. For all the other iStarUSA products: chassis, LCD Series and Accessories Series, we warrant 1 year from the date of purchase. Replacement products will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period. Our warranty is enforceable only by the original purchaser and is not transferable and excludes disposable parts. Proof of purchase is required for warranty service.
iStarUSA warrants that the product you have purchased from iStarUSA is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. The following are not covered by iStarUSA, Inc. warranty:
- Any product which has been modified without permission from iStarUSA, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product; Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by iStarUSA, Inc.
- Shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with the carrier)
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal or installation charges.
- iStarUSA, Inc. does not warrant that product will meet your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
- iStarUSA, Inc. shall not, in any event, be responsible for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
- During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling. For product which is out of warranty, we charge minimum $35.00 per unit for repair, excluding shipping and handling.